Social Media Platform
The TPCO Social Media Platform is a multi-level marketing plan that engages our student housing target audience across multiple channels.
Social Media Platform Features:
- Custom Websites with streaming social media feeds ensure that visitors to the site get a feel for what’s happening at the property in real time.
- LCP 360 virtual renderings and tours, a cutting edge film company that specializes in virtual tours and renderings for all areas of business, are done for each property. In utilizing a virtual tour, we are able to effectively convey the property to prospects in the pre and post-development state. This feature is directly plugged into the property website and will be used to enhance online-leasing initiatives.
- Profiles are created across several social media channels, reinforcing the property’s brand and creating a sense of community among our followers. These channels are featured on our websites through streaming live feeds.
- Google Analytics and other monitoring tools are used to track the performance of our websites as well as all social media web presence. We analyze the data and provide status reports on a monthly basis or as often as needed.
- SEO/web enhancements are made for every website which includes claiming, optimizing and tracking Google Places, Google+ Local, Bing Places for Business, Yahoo! Local and Yelp Pages. SEO changes are also made to improve website search standing and PPC campaigns are created to drive immediate traffic to websites.
- Sports marketing contracts are negotiated to align ourselves with the major universities we serve. By supporting the athletics department of a university, we are able to reach students through various contests and giveaways at sporting events, promotional item distribution and signage featuring our logos. These events contribute to our overall branding across social media channels as well.
- Advertisements are placed in every edition of the university newspaper to reach as many students as possible.