At The Preiss Company, our Construction Management Team has overseen a multitude of projects since 2007. We work in conjunction with General Contractors, Architects, and Designers, as well as our own property management staff, to add the most value to our properties- whether it is for one of our clients or one of our own. Over the last few years, we have expanded our services to include ground up construction management for some of our third party clients. Recent projects include the Residence Inn in Raleigh, NC and Ella Lofts in San Marcos, TX. We have also completed and/or performed capital upgrades for most of our acquisitions throughout the country including Orlando, Fl, Austin, TX, Boca Raton, FL, Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC, Athens, GA, and San Marcos, TX, Denver, CO to name a few. Since 2013, Construction Management services has completed projects in excess of $75 million.
We offer a range of services depending on your needs.
Once a new acquisition is under contract, we mobilize teams on short notice who:
• Physically inspect every unit, clubhouse, and exterior.
• Evaluate current property needs and determine where dollars will best be spent to compete in a given market.
• Create a scope of work and a budget for current capital needs.
• Schedule all third-party reports necessary for financial institutions.
• Provide a thorough summary of the property status complete with recommendations, pictures, and budget analysis.
Upon purchase of a new acquisition, or engagement of a third party client, our team will:
• Finalize scope of work and a budget for all capital needs.
• Schedule and provide oversight of the bid process with various contractors and vendors.
• Negotiate all contracts.
• Maintain the budget throughout the renovation process.
• Assist in the design process with architects and designers.
• Schedule the work to be performed both internally and externally.
• Manage all ongoing revisions.
• Oversee procurement.
• Coordinate all meetings and provide monthly reporting
• Work with our partners to oversee monthly draws.
• Provide ongoing inspections and punch list near completion of project.
• Oversee billing and all lien release documents.